Myconstitution.info

Author Topic: New Bumper Sticker  (Read 5257 times)

Offline Jim Nunziato

New Bumper Sticker
« on: February 16, 2014, 08:39:40 AM »

Check out the newest bumper sticker...

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend."  Thomas Jefferson

If Hillary was the answer, then it must have been a really stupid question!

Offline Janet Nunziato

Re: New Bumper Sticker
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 12:32:31 AM »
I've had one of these on my car ever since they were first made available.  They're great!

Louise

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 12:25:22 AM »
Now where do we get one?  We could sell them for a small amount at the GOP clubs and the SP club meeting. Maybe could get someone like Jane to sell them at the booth they have at the gun shows. Just a thought.

Offline Janet Nunziato

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 09:44:46 AM »
Right now, Louise, they're available right off of Jim's computer.  They match the cards which he/we designed which we pass out at our Sentinel Patriots meeting.  Truth be told, the stickers don't have any sticky on the back since we've not yet had them professionally reproduced.  If enough interest was there in doing so, then maybe we would look into engaging Vistaprint or some other printing company to make them up.  The ones that Jim and I presently have on our vehicles are simply cardstock taped to the inside of the rear window.  You're welcome to one of them if you like and if later, we DO decide to get them made up professionally, then you would be first in line to get one of them, too!   ;D